We are looking for a mature hands-on, outgoing chemistry background team member to carry out daily lab based duties including:
- Preparation of lab equipment and materials for biobased product process
- Carrying out experimental works under supervision
- Carrying out routine daily lab duties to work on assigned projects
- Writing project reports for assigned projects and experiments
- Presenting experimental results on selected meetings
The role of the appointment will be part of technical team to develop Paper, Ash and Resin: Valorisation of Foundation Industry Waste Streams funded by Transforming Foundation Industries (TFI) Challenge Grant, which will ensure the intern receive good learning experience and expect to have a full employment within the company after a successful internship program.
- Chemistry subjects related graduate or equivalent with general material process experience
- Familiar with chemistry lab equipment and basic skills to operate
- Computer Skill: Know how to operate Microsoft Program such as MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint soft-ware and other engineering software will be plus
- Safety awareness working in a chemistry related facility
- Love eco-friendly, sustainability related business. Willing to work in the countryside environment. Have passion and awareness on waste management and circular economy.
- Skills on engineering and product design will be a plus.
- Full UK driving license for commuting