Ron Burgundy, the man, the myth, the legend. We all know who he is or at least those of us who have watched Anchorman do and we all want to be him (or be on him – pun intended).
He’s a go getter, he’s confident and he’s determined to be the best at his job. So in light of this, we’ve compiled the best RonBurgundy quotes in order for you to help your life run as smoothly as a Channel 4 News Team live broadcast.
- I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
Work hard, play hard is the saying and we should all remember to unwind after a hard day’s work. What better way to do this then having a responsible drink or two with friends as you plan for world domination.
- You know how to cut to the core of me, Baxter. You’re so wise. You’re like a miniature Buddha covered in hair.
Even the best need to compliment their loved ones and let them know when they’re on par with your greatness. Give credit when credit is due.
- For just one night let’s not be co-workers. Let’s be co-people
Being a great person will lead to people looking up to you, and sometimes you will need to inspire them. Use a short but poetic quote like this one to pull at heartstrings.
- Ohh, it’s the deep burn. Oh, it’s so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm ’cause I did so many. I don’t know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.
When working out, push yourself to the limit. Feel the burn and remember, nothing impresses people more than doing over a thousand curls.
- I’m in a glass case of emotion.
Remember even the best of us get into situations where we feel trapped by our emotions. Don’t be afraid to show weakness on occasion. We all get sad sometimes.
- Champ Kind: I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.
Wes Mantooth: Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint!
Ron Burgundy: Hey, let’s leave the mothers out of this.
Like Ron, know where to draw lines in disagreements. Some things are better left unsaid.
- I don’t know how to put this but I’m kind of a big deal. People know me. I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Confidence is key and can make a difference in any situation. Remember to outline your strengths and skills when talking to potential employers. You are, after all, a big deal.