Prep4S Ltd (trading as Debut) (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of policy
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Prep4S Ltd (trading as Debut). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08628012 and have our registered office at One Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7WS. The third party employers that we provide your data to may also be data controllers for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us (Submitted information): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our App, or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use our App, download our App, subscribe to any of our Services, use our interactive services, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with an App. The information you give us may include:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Preferred work location
- Are you the first in your family to go to university
- Sexual orientation
- The postcodes you have lived in between the ages of 11-16
- Extra Curricular activities
- Whether you attended a state school
- Languages spoken
- Whether you require a work Visa
- Work experience
- A levels or equivalent
- Degree subject studied
- Degree result
- University attended
- Education stage and timing
- Your interests
- Behavioural traits as measured by an industry psychometric testing company
- The Device’s phone number
- Your username and password
- Other personal description of yourself
Information we collect about you and your device
Each time you use our App we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting. (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, and check ins (Content Information);
- details of your use of our App including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: we will share your information with third party employers who may use the Submitted Information to identify potential candidates that they wish to contact in relation to a potential job opportunity and to make contact with you. The third party employers will be able to search for potential candidates using filters based on the Submitted Information and will then be able to send you push notification messages through our App.
- We will use Device Information, Content Information and Log Information for our understanding of how you use our App, to ensure that it is optimised for your use and that we are targeting the right users.
- Third Party Information: a third party will provide us with analytics services in relation to your use of our App.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
Disclosure of your information
We will disclose all of the Submitted Information we collect from you when you download or use our App to the third party employers.
We may disclose your Submitted Information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Prep4S Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of Prep4S Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, third party employers, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which our App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Last updated 15 March 2017.