Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water keep 3 million people healthy each day with safe, reliable water, and take away wastewater to clean, before returning it safely to our beautiful rivers and seas. To be able to deliver high quality, essential services which help to protect the health of our customers, colleagues and our environment, we need the right people to deliver on our vision.
What you'll do
Our Graduate Management Development Programme brings together business areas to deliver a management programme that sets you on the path of becoming a future leader. Six-month rotational placements will give you the chance to solve problems, learn new techniques, use our technology, become familiar with our systems and develop, both professionally and personally.
No two days will be the same as you deliver projects for business areas that may include Water Services, Wastewater Services and Retail, and focus on delivering excellent customer service as you work towards our mission of “earning the trust of our customers every day”. Your programme will include training required for the project and management development training.
From day one you will be contributing to initiatives which will enhance your management capability. We will give you the opportunity to progress and succeed, and in return we want you to make the most of it. That means taking personal responsibility for making a real and visible contribution to the business as well as to your own career.
What you'll need
- Expected to achieve or already achieved a minimum 2:1 degree in a STEM-related degree
- A desire to be a “Leader of the Future”.
- Proven extra-curricular successes
- Eligible to work and live permanently in the UK
- A full driver’s licence and independent access to a vehicle
- Willingness to relocate to anywhere in Wales or Herefordshire and be flexible in your approach to travel
- To be able to start your scheme on Monday 6th September 2021
As well as a market competitive salary and 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), we offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Variable pay schemes
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car-leasing scheme
- Health CashBack scheme
- An employee assistance programme for employees and their immediate family