The Service department is vital to the success of our business. Our Service Advisors play a pivotal role in delighting our customers and encouraging their continued loyalty.
This is a varied role where you will work with all departments bringing a friendly and energetic approach to your daily work.
Every day is different within the Service Department so the role will vary. Some duties on a day to day basis may include:
- Customer Service; Arranging bookings and appointments, talking to customers both face to face and on the phone, communicating with the customer throughout the time that their vehicle is with us
- Administration; Completion of relevant paperwork for customer service and centre records, preparation of invoices, processing of warranty claims
- Team work; Liaison with all the relevant departments including workshop and management to deliver an amazing customer experience.
- Upselling; Promoting the sale of accessories and service plans
Training will be delivered using a combination of virtual classroom remote learning and face-to-face block release weeks at our state-of-the-art training centres.
Our expert trainers will guide you through the training programme using a combination of e-learning, classroom learning and practical application.
In the workplace, your personal, dedicated mentor will support your continued learning as you apply the skills and knowledge you have gained through the remote sessions and at the Learning Centre.
This is a fully rounded training experience where you will build life skills that last and gain both Apprenticeship qualifications and brand certifications.
On successful completion of the one year programme you will receive the following:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Brand specific certifications
Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales: Framework
- Level 2 / Level 5 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Brand Specific certifications
Our ideal Service Advisor apprentice will be an outgoing, confident and approachable problem solver who can deliver excellent customer service.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong communication
- Customer Service
- Interest in vehicle engineering
Volkswagen Group (VWG) is one of the UKs largest car retailers encompassing premium brands such as Audi, Bentley, SEAT, KODA, Volkswagen, TPS, Volkswagen Paint and Body and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. This network of retailers spans the UK, providing a wide range of career opportunities.
Once your apprenticeship is complete, you will continue your learning journey and you will have the opportunity drive your career forward. Some of our apprentices have gone on to become team leaders and managers within the retail network or even joined our team at Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Minimum entry requirements
GCSE grades 9 - 4 (A - C) or equivalent in English, Maths and Science.
In Scotland, applicants must have or be predicted to achieve Scottish National 5 Grades A - C or above in English, Maths and either a Science or Technical subject.