CMA Recruitment Group are working with a highly dynamic, successful business that have shown great commercial resilience during the pandemic. This is a newly created Trainee Assistant Accountant role and will give someone a great opportunity to kick start their accounting career.
What will the role involve?
- Variance and cost analysis;
- Supporting with the month end reporting;
- Monthly management account preparations, reviews and reconciliations;
- Journal posting;
- Trial balance review;
- Accrual review where required;
- Daily Bank Reconciliations;
- Quarterly VAT returns;
- Inter-company reconciliations.
- A finance or accountancy Graduate (business/ economics Graduates will also be considered);
- A forward thinking, bright individual with a drive to learn and develop their commercial acumen;
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with key internal stakeholders.