This rapidly growing security company are looking for a trainee CCTV Engineer to assist in the installation and service of CCTV systems for large town centre sites.
The Trainee Engineer will be responsible for the supporting a Lead Engineer, overseeing a small number of key clients. This will involve the installation and service of electronic security systems (IP CCTV, access control). Many of the accounts will be councils or boroughs, primarily focussing on multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
- Installation, upgrading and small works of integrated CCTV as well access control and intruder alarms.
- Supporting the Account Engineer and Account Manager as necessary.
- Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
- Previous experience of service or maintenance within the electronic security industry, integrating security systems (CCTV, access control) is highly advantageous.
- Candidates without previous experience of CCTV/access/intruder should have a strong background in electrical systems, including 1st fix and 2nd fix, and ideally be trained to the relevant standards.
- Experience of electronic security within the public sector (e.g. town centres) would be highly desirable.
- Understanding of IP networking principles highly desirable.