As our Service Administrator Apprentice, you will work within the technical support team combining work experience, on and off the job training. You will be responsible for liaising with customers and internal teams to resolve service-related issues on air conditioning and heating products.
Sign in to apply
Closing date: 21 Oct 2021
- Annual wage
9,609.60 to 18,532.80
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training thats part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Minimum Wage Rates
- Working week
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or 8:30 am to 5:30 pm including study day.
Total hours per week: 40
- Expected duration
- Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
- Date posted
- Apprenticeship level
Level 3 (A level)
- Reference number
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaising with customers and internal teams to resolve service-related issues on air conditioning and heating products.
- Administrating site visit diary planning and booking in service, repair, and commissioning visits.
- Support the Project Manager with organising trainings.
- Recording Warranty Part Failures, ordering replacement warranty spare parts.
- Support the Project Manager with updating work instructions.
- Ensuring all information is tracked and kept up to date on the company system.
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential