Perform care duties in line with the care plan, to provide the appropriate level of support for individuals to lead fulfilling lives, whilst respecting the service users dignity, privacy and independence as far as is practical.
This apprenticeship requires you to apply through the employers website.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
- Weekly wage
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training thats part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Minimum Wage Rates
- Working week
Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours Per Week. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.50
- Expected duration
- Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
- Date posted
- Apprenticeship level
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Reference number
- Support service users with personal care to include getting up in the morning, dressing, undressing, washing, bathing, going to bed and using the toilet facilities as appropriate
- Help service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including incontinence and help in use and care of aids and personal equipment
- Providing access to relevant healthcare
- Support service users in a range of activities and services to achieve individual needs and goals
- To actively talk and listen to service users, allowing for their personal choice
- Work agreed shifts that are required for the provision of the service
- A good communicator, both verbally and in writing
- A flexible and organised approach to work
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Caring and sensitive to the needs of others
- High personal standards
- A friendly and professional manner