Over the course of your first 18 months , you will progress through a variety of placements including manufacturing, continuous improvement or supply planning, to name a few. These experiences will enable you to learn from the ground up, creating a solid foundation for your longer-term career with us. The responsibilities youll take on will be wide-ranging. For past graduates, these have included:
- Contributing to operational and strategic development projects
- Optimising operational performance on production lines using continuous improvement methodology
- Assessing, investigating and recommending activities designed to improve process efficiency and product quality, and reduce supply chain risks
- Ensuring that all products are manufactured to the specified quality in a safe and hygienic manner
- Maintaining high safety standards in support of our zero harm strategy - proactively identifying hazards and opportunities
- Working on Supply Chain investment projects focusing on everything from new factory technology to safety and environment improvements
How you will grow:
While we encourage you to drive your own career development, we also make sure you are fully supported along the way. From day one, you will be doing a real role with real responsibilities in a dynamic and fast moving environment which is stimulating for learning. You will also benefit from a thorough onboarding programme, continuous development, ongoing networking opportunities and business support to progress - plus there will be plenty of people to guide and advise you on your unique path.
What you will need:
Were looking for recent graduates who are driven, curious and highly adaptable. Your degree could be in any discipline, but we are particularly seeking STEM subjects such as sciences and engineering. Whats essential is that you show us your passion to make a difference to the well-loved food brands you will be working with every day. You will need to stand out from the crowd in the following competencies:
What we are looking for:
Drive & ambition - Demonstrates a wide range of leadership qualities; Engages a team in completing tasks, setting high standards for themselves and others; Is passionate, resilient, and learns from their mistakes
Analysis & judgement - Inquisitive and challenges the status quo and can see both the big picture and drill down on detail; Able to make quick, sound decisions based on strong analysis of numbers and data
Humility & authenticity - Clear and effective two-way communication; Demonstrates empathy, values difference and self awareness; Considerate of their own impact and adjusts their style; Can build credible relationships in a down-to-earth way
Learning & growth - Actively questions and is open to feedback; Can recognise gaps in their own performance and owns their development plan; Effectively adapts their approach according to new learnings and feedback; Proactively expands their knowledge and experience.
Ready to start building a career at the forefront of the food industry? Apply using this link Home - ABF Grocery Graduates (abf-grocery-grads.com)The role rotations may be in different parts of the country, so willingness to relocate will be considered.