SOM, one of the most influential design firms in the world, is seeking innovative, creative, independent, and critical thinkers who aspire to the highest standards of excellence. Join our collaborative design practice as a Virtual Structural Engineering Summer Intern for the opportunity to build a strong and thriving career.
- Completion of minimum third year of architectural bachelor's program or enrollment in master's degree program in architecture or related field of study
- Some experience in the architectural profession or associated arts
- Strong design capabilities as demonstrated in portfolio or work samples
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and visualization software
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively