- We believe: Securing identities ismost effective when we value all identities.We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, themany voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managersto global affinity groups that create connections both within and across ourenterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept andrespect one another. And, of course, tobe themselves.
- The Position: DegreeApprentice student: work for a leading developer of Crypto-Security products,while studying for an undergraduate Degree at University. Four years ofpart-time study combined with a positive working environment with on-the-jobtraining.
- Formal training in design, architecture, security andSAFe
- We offer flexibility
- We offer a diverse work environment
- Futureproof your career with a job in informationsecurity
How you will make animpact:
- Work onthe designs and reviews of project deliverables
- Implementcode and unit tests, both individual- & pair-programming
- Participatein integration, testing, verification and validation activities
- Study foryour Degree, completing tuition and course.
- 120 UCAS Tariff points (3xBat A level or equivalent), in Computer Science, Maths, or otherScience/Technical subjects, plus 5 GCSEs at C/4 or above including English andMaths (or equivalent)
- Experience inprogramming. (We use C/C++, Python, and Go).
- An interest incryptography and/or computer security techniques.
The Location: Cambridge UK
Why Should You Apply?
- Leader in the security industry
- Friendly, supportive & knowledgeable teams
- Receive formal and on the job training within, softwaredesign, security and SAFe
- You'll make the world a safer place by helping to securetransactions, identities and data!