Software Development Apprenticeship - July 2021
Post-graduate Apprenticeship Programme
Make your debut here.
Be yourself. Join our team.
At Societe Generale we’re offering a 22-month post-graduate apprenticeship programme, that provides you with a fully funded professional qualification and endless opportunities for learning, development and progress.
You’ll work with clients and colleagues from the start, working on projects that have a genuine positive impact. Our purpose is to build a more sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions.
Join our apprenticeship programme and shape your future.
GBSU (Global Business Service Unit) is composed of talented professionals who every day translate ideas into action by combining the strength of our expertise in IT with a deep understanding of investment banking. Every day our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Société Générale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well-controlled and cost-effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise
We have the following opportunities to join this Team as a Post graduate Apprentice;
- Front Office Developer Apprentice
The qualifications on offer are aligned to the job you would be doing, giving you the opportunity to put your new skills and knowledge into practice as you learn them.
We are here to help you succeed, so we will provide fully supported learning throughout your time as a post graduate Apprentice. Also, you will also have a dedicated skills coach to support you through your journey.
Can you illustrate the below criteria?
- Good level of English (oral and written)
- Analytical thinking skills
- Demonstratable interest in technology
- Computer Science or Engineering degree/knowledge
- C# or C++ or Java or Python knowledge
- Written skills: able to write a clear comprehensive memo or e-mail
- Presentation skills: able to make short oral or written presentation
- IT skills: able to use Microsoft Office tools Outlook, Excel (ideally intermediate to advance), Word and PowerPoint
- Organisation skills: help perform all tasks within the deadline and anticipate workload
- Ability to work in an international environment and to cooperate with different teams
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment