- To create engaging and interactive content across social media platforms. Including Linked IN, Facebook and Instagram among others
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging trends, techniques, and approaches to social media.
- Monitoring social media platforms and answering any enquires received on these platforms
- Support in the planning and delivering campaigns and product launches
- Improve SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Monitor competitors social media posts
Other ad hoc duties for the Marketing Manager may be required during busy periods. You need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment having excellent attention to detail skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines The successful will receive excellent training and a superb, structured career path with endless opportunities to progress
- Willing to learn about Digital Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Computer Literate
- Someone who is creatively minded, who is able to come up with creative ideas and solutions and is confident to communicate those ideas.
- Someone who is analytically minded, they are able to review and analyse results and make suggestions of what could be done to improve on those results and monitor their progress.
- Someone who is hardworking, they approach the task at hand in a timely manner and complete it to the highest standard.
- Someone who takes pride in their work and wants to achieve great things.
A*-C (4-9) English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
Possible permanent positon for the right candidate
About the employer
Welcome to Dinner Lady, the home of award-winning premium quality e-liquid, vape kits, CBD and accessories. We manufacture and distribute globally our products and would like you to join our fun and vibrant team.
Dinner Lady Fam Ltd
Gm House Wilkinson Way . Blackburn BB1 2EH
BLACKBURN COLLEGE Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
The Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketer Level 3 Functional Skills Level 2 Maths and English