Our Editions site openings team provide the onboarding, kitchen design and installation to our portfolio super kitchens globally. Supporting each of our restaurant partners in building the kitchens of the future for a path to expansion and long term growth: a key part of our mission to becoming the definitive food company.
Working on a new kitchen model for the Editions estate, the Site Openings Compliance Manager will require an acute understanding of best practise kitchen design principles and compliance regulations. Youll develop and own a design principle guide, auditing system and tracking for this new Editions project. Success in this role will require the development of effective working relationships with our restaurant partners, site operations, maintenance, commercial teams across Deliveroo Editions and external suppliers.
What youll be doing
- Onboarding restaurant partners
- Leading the guidance and principles of best practise kitchen design
- Auditing, tracking and acting as the gatekeeper to entry to ensure all documentation and equipment are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Project managing timelines to minimise downtime and ensure a swift and positive outcome for our restaurant partners
- Work with Site Operations, Maintenance, Account Management, Suppliers and other stakeholders
- Account management or engineer role in kitchen installation, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with catering equipment compliance regulations
- Confident in collaborating with cross-functional teams and customer facing transactions, building relationships and consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment.
- Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact.
Preferred, but not required:
Experience in delivery only kitchens, facilities / maintenance, food safety (HACCP) planning, CAD drawing