INTEL MAKES POSSIBLE THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCES OF THE FUTURE. You know us best for our processors. But we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and society, and for every person on Earth.
Throughout our proud history, Intel has continuously expanded the reach, influence and power of computing to improve people's everyday lives. With employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120 countries, Intel's products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Intel is like no other company on the planet: our technology is a critical part of an increasingly interdependent ecosystem that creates and expands value for shareholders, partners, customers and society.
The Market Data Analyst intern will work as part of a team to help provide support to the EMEA Client Computing Group Sales (CCGS) team to capture and analyse retailer sales data. The primary responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the incoming sales data being reported by over 100 retailers across EMEA.
- Ensuring that the data is captured in a timely and accurate manner in our databases
- Developing and owning reporting packages for management and sales teams.
At the end of your internship you will have gained valuable skills and experience working for a dynamic innovative technology leader!
This is a 13-month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree which includes a year in industry. You must be on course for a minimum 2.1 degree, preferably studying a Business or Finance related discipline.
Additional skills required include:
- Strong discipline and time management skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong data, analytical and creative problem solving, as well as critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse/virtual team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a customer-facing situation
- Ability to adapt quickly when faced with new situations and new people
- Ability to deal with conflicting information and working within a high-pressured environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint would be an added advantage