The Sales Coordinator is responsible for the smooth running of the Sales and Marketing administrative duties. The role will ensure the efficient co-ordination and running of the sales and marketing offices. The Sales Coordinator also delivers true hospitality for guests and works flexibly and collaboratively across operational and non operational departments.
Your day to day
- Satisfies guests and team requests in a timely and personable manner
- Minutes the Sales Team meetings
- Prepares presentations as required along with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Complete, track and maintain all RFP systems ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Prepares reports using Commercial systems including Sales Force/Delphi, Opera, Hotel IQ, SBRP.
- Administers all purchase orders and stock orders on ProcureWizard
- Maintains a central Filing System for Department
- Co-Ordinate and communicate all VIP bookings, Fam Trips and Client Entertainment
- Complete the co-ordination and compilation of the month end sales report.
- Manages guest correspondences when appropriate
- Ensure operations are able to effectively handle special requests through clear communication
- Maintains confidentiality when dealing with sensitive matters and documentation
- Provides the administrative support to the Director of Sales
- Provides administrative support to hotel marketing function
- The handling and processing of rotas and holidays
- Ensures a clean, tidy work area that meets health and safety regulations. Respects rules of hygiene and security as well as the internal procedures
- Adheres to all legal rules, regulations and guidelines of the hotel
Given the nature of this role its important that you have some Hospitality or administration experience whether you have previously worked in Hotels or destination venues , work in Sales administration role, this may be the role for you. Along with the above, youll pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and delivering our brand standards.