As a Summer Analyst, youll join the team that drive growth for our Retail businesses and gain opportunity to build a strong technical foundation and learn to use data and decision sciences. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to learn how to become an expert in Data and Analytics. You will have the chance to:
- deliver highly technical solutions
- research, create and implement new models
- prepare presentations and memoranda for existing and new clients
- network and build relationships across a global organisation
A place where you can thrive
At Barclays, youll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders and peers alike. During the program, youll also:
- participate in formal and informal training.
- connect with junior and senior mentors.
- attend dedicated networking sessions and other program events.
- receive detailed performance feedback.
- give back to the community through volunteer events.
And if you really impress us, this could be the beginning of an incredible career. We invite top-performing, eligible Summer Analysts to join us as full-time Retail Banking Data & Analytics Analysts after graduation.
To be considered for this program, you must:
- currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree with anticipated graduation year 2023.
Ideally, you would also have:
- enthusiasm, drive and an aptitude for identifying opportunities and solving problems for clients
- an ambitious problem-solver