- Reliability and punctuality so you are ready to start your shift on time
- Promote a positive impression of yourself and M&I Domestic Appliances to the customer
- To be friendly and helpful when supporting customers with their enquiries
- Taking cash and card payments
- To engage with all training and work hard to build knowledge, experience and drive your own development
- To be a team player, to motivate yourself and others around you
- Ensuring the store is clean and tidy at all times
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills, be a good communicator and reliable team player.
The ability to take responsibility for your own working day, push yourself to succeed.
- Work well as part of a team
- Can apply and listen to instructions
- Confident, friendly personality
9-4(A-C) GCSE Maths and English preffered but not essential
Grades arent everything! We are looking for people who are driven and keen to succeed.