We are looking for a Reservations, Groups, Meeting & Events Coordinator who will report to the Commercial Office Lead and Commercial Manager, you will assist the Commercial Office to convert and maximise hotel and event enquiries and bookings to maximise revenue.
You will build strong relationships with your clients through regular contact by telephone, e-mail and in person. You will also actively seek client feedback and sales leads wherever possible. All bookings will be made via our in-house system, creating written confirmations & function sheets.
- Working closely with and reporting to the Commercial Lead & Manager
- Liaise with clients to ensure that accurate details for each Wedding are obtained
- To consistently deliver an excellent service to all guests and clients making enquiries or bookings at the hotel, with face to face and telephone meetings.
- Establishing client requirements and identifying how the hotel can facilitate their needs
- Responding to all M&E enquiries in-line with company standard
- Ensuring enquiries are managed to maximise sales, occupancy and revenue, including up-selling equipment, F&B and relevant hotel facilities wherever possible
- Accurately inputting all enquiries into Sales and Catering system
- Compiling accurate function sheets, distributing weekly and discussing with Operations Team, accordingly, proving updates as require
- Actively working as part of a team to achieve the department objectives and budget
- Actively consider prevention, recovery and investigation of any complaints
Your day to day
Given the nature of this role its important that you have some Reservations, Groups, Meeting & Events experience-whether you have previously worked in a hotel in Hotels or destination venues , work in Sales administration role, this may be the role for you. Along with the above, youll pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and delivering our brand standards.