Candidates currently enrolled in collegiate programs are encouraged to apply. United Kingdom IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns will work remotely part-time from their university for up to 16 months starting in May 2021. Candidates will have an opportunity to discuss specific location, timing, and academic calendars as part of the application process. Depending on the role, some travel may be involved to IBM Q Network and IBM Quantum events such as Qiskit Camp.
- Experience in community building, through formal work or volunteer programs
- Formal education of informal exposure to quantum computing fundamentals.
- Use of (or exposure to) the Qiskit quantum computing framework
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Participation in the Qiskit Advocates Program
- Coursework or projects in quantum information, computation, or algorithms