The main role will be support the Purchasing and Sales Teams to deliver a high quality of service.
This apprenticeship requires you to apply through the employers website.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
- Weekly wage
- Working week
Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
- Expected duration
- Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
- Date posted
- Apprenticeship level
Level 3 (A level)
- Reference number
- Liaising with suppliers and couriers to arrange deliveries and returns
- Dealing with stock queries
- Daily contact with customers/clients, building working relationships
- Being part of a centralised admin team to support Purchasing and Sales Teams
- Liaising with the warehouse and operations teams to ensure smooth processing
- Assist with the development and improvements of processes within the Purchasing
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident when talking to clients/partners
- Very good organisational skills are required
- The ideal candidate will be capable in using Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook & Excel.
- You will need to have an excellent telephone manner as you will have to communicate with a number of clients and couriers, daily.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at 9-4/A-C grade including maths and English (or the equivalent).
- Basic IT Skills
We are a Living Wage Employer, once apprenticeship is complete. We have previously employed almost all of our apprentices in the past.
Things to consider
Annual Salary: 10,000
Working week: Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
About the employer
Our approach to secure IT disposal is very simple. We guarantee the security of your data to the highest Government and ADISA standards and emphasise re-use and revenue return. From an organisation-wide desktop refresh, a data centre to Cloud migration or BAU disposal requirements, we ensure complete compliance with GDPR and WEEE legislation. However, the real Tier 1 differentiator is in the way we deliver social value through end of life IT.