If successful, candidates will be covering a range of support and administrative duties across the team, enabling learning and development of a range of skills required to progress within the industry, with responsibilities including:
- Preparing and reviewing proposal documents
- Updating websites and databases
- Handling external queries
- Conducting market research for new launches
- Writing copy for blurbs and catalogues
One of our fantastic academic and STM clients is looking to fill two BAME internships within their editorial team. With diversity at the top of their agenda, these are fantastic opportunities for those who are confident and have excellent communication skills to kick start their publishing career in an exciting and rapidly changing sector.