As a Project Support Apprentice, you will enjoy the support of knowledgeable and experienced colleagues and a passionate leadership.
Some of the things you will have the opportunity to experience during your Apprenticeship with us include:
- Understanding and qualifying specification and technical drawings.
- Creating quotations for client communication.
- Communicating with clients to determine delivery time frames.
- Creating contractor packs to support installation on site.
- Ensuring all products arrive at our Warehouse in time to meet the project delivery time frame, and those products are delivered to the client according to schedule.
- Adapting to unique site requirements and seek advice from Project Care Team where appropriate.
- Working closely with the Project Care Team to assist with aftersales including warranty claims.
- Developing strong product and technical knowledge.
Collaborative and creative.
Curious, can-do attitude and attentive.
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4) Desired
- GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade 9-4) Desired
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
Upon completion there will be an opportunity for a permanent position as part of the Atrium Team, as well as an increase in salary.
About the employer
With roots steeped in design and architecture, Atriums focus is on creating an inspirational experience for our team and our customers.
Much more than just a job, we aspire to create a culture where curious team members share the values of the company and want to be part of the story.
Once you become part of the team, we want you to experience the best training and development to support your growth, and a clear route into future opportunities in our growing business.
FAREPORT TRAINING ORGANISATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Fareport Training Organisation Ltd
Stuart Walton 0207 681 9933 Stuart.email@example.com
The L3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship is a minimum of 15 months and should typically be completed within 18 months.
The apprenticeship provides a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours, which can be gained working across an organisation and its processes. Some examples of these are;
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Customer Journey Knowledge
- Providing a Positive Customer Experience
- Service Improvement
- Customer Service Culture
The apprenticeship is a firm grounding in organisational operations and functional processes, as well as the wider working environment.
Where you have not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths, these must be worked towards before taking the end-point assessment.
A minimum of Level 1 English and Maths will be required to be achieved within the Apprenticeship.