If you are looking to step into a role within the Project space and have strong communication and organisation skills, this opportunity at Grayce could offer you the chance to make your mark and progress quickly.
- As a highly analytical and inquisitive person, you’ll be working with global stakeholders, supporting FTSE 100 organisations through large-scale projects.
- You’ll have a keen interest in making a difference and having an impact on the business world.
- That means understanding what is impacting project delivery and making recommendations. Using a variety of tools, you will analyse and create key performance trackers.
- From supporting the implementation of new software systems, to rolling out legal or regulatory changes, there is a wide scope to your work.
Who we are
Grayce are specialists in emerging talent. We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change, data and tech projects at over 40 leading public and private organisations across the UK.
Together, our growing Analyst Community and client base are supporting cutting-edge programmes in cybersecurity, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change, data and tech space!
And we partner with organisations that share this ethos.
Our three year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce.
Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
What We Offer
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme.
Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers:
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What You Need
To join our Development Programme, you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Drive to continuously improve
- Logical mindset
- Ideally some experience working in an administrative/support role, although not essential
- A driving licence and access to a car would be advantageous