Start date: Immediate
Graduated university and wondering what the next step is? A career in business change and transformation has never been more exciting!
Grayce is a leading and rapidly growing change and transformation consultancy, specialising in emerging talent. Established in 2012, they are growing business with an ambitious vision. Grayce are currently recruiting talented and dynamic graduates in the following locations: North West England, Central London, Yorkshire, Cambridge, Sussex.
Grayce are specialists in change and transformation. We kickstart the careers of bright graduates to support change projects at leading public and private organisations across the UK.
Together, our growing Analyst Community and client base are supporting cutting-edge change programmes in cyber security, law, insurance, banking, IT, retail – and much more. Working on industry-leading projects nationwide, there’s plenty of ways to accelerate your career with Grayce.
We believe in the power of new talent. Grayce are passionate about offering the best, emerging talent meaningful roles in the change and transformation industry predominately in Project Management, Business Analysis or Data Analysis.
Our three-year Development Programme equips you with the technical tools, accredited qualifications and hands-on experience to succeed. We offer a springboard to success with over 50% of our Analysts going on to join the organisation where they’ve worked during their time with Grayce. Whatever your plans are after Grayce, our Alumni Network and Mentorship Programme ensure you’re paired with experienced professionals to support you as you take your next steps.
“Immediately you’re given the chance to excel and drive your own development, as well as drive real change on client site.” Andrew Frain – Project Manager - GRAYCE
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Highly self-motivated
- Interest in change and transformation and commercially aware
- Drive to continuously improve
WHAT WE OFFER
Over three years, you’ll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK’s leading organisations.
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK’s leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications and a flexible training budget
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year