An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Programme Manager to joing our team based in Stevenage. As the Junior Programme Manager you will support on leading the Project Management team while driving the successful execution and implementation of projects, within a business unit. Youll plan organises, and manage all activities necessary to ensure the successful completion of assigned project within established objectives whilst oversees project life cycle and ensures results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, scheduling and cost.
Youll also manage multiple internal stakeholders (including Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement, Quality functions, etc.) to scope, coordinate, track and deliver legacy product manufacture, product development, NPI and operational improvement projects for our aerospace facility.
- Drives progress across multiple products in manufacture and engineering environments.
- Plan, track and deliver on time, on quality and in budget.
- Ensures that we deliver to customer satisfaction.
- Be the primary point of contact for allocated customers, internal and external.
- Ensure full adherence to business processes and procedures
- Provide inputs to regular Project/Programme reviews and other relevant business reviews and in line with the business lifecycle management process.*Maintain Key Performance Metrics and Order Book status with allocated customers usually with associated routine meeting attendance.
To be successful in this role youll have a proven track record of delivering results as part of a structured and planned process, youll have experience in projects or program management, innovative problem solving and excellent organizational skills.
Youll also need:
- Background and qualifications in an Engineering, Scientific or other relevant aerospace subjects
- Must have good knowledge of managing projects and people, both locally and remotely, on a day-to-day basis.
- APM, Prince2 or similar qualification would be beneficial*Proven track record of delivering a project
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills in communication, delegation and motivation.
- Good analytical skills to be able to challenge the core team constantly, achieving best value for the business.
- Good communication skills to enable discussion and presentation of complex issues and solutions
- Demonstrated Lead by example behavior, casting the right shadow