This role is suited to students currently in their second year of University, looking for a twelve month placement.
Are you looking for a placement where you will gain full exposure of Product Design? We are looking for talented, ambitious and committed individuals to join our team in Suffolk. Our 12-month placements provide invaluable hands on experience in Product Design within an agile, global organisation.
Interns are an important part of the team. From day one, you will be participating in team stand-up's, exposed to innovative projects and encouraged to influence the next generation of products. We are looking for students who have a thorough understanding of the development process from concept through to production, with a hands-on, can-do approach.
What does the Internship entail?
- Creating prototypes of new solutions in our onsite workshop
- Researching and testing new products to validate new designs and prototypes
- Reporting and documenting testing for review with the team
- Participating in Design Thinking sessions to generate innovative solutions to User frustrations
- Product testing at our offsite facilities
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Contributing to team stand-ups and becoming a valued team member
- An interest in the development of new and innovative consumer products
- A good awareness of mechanical and electrical principles
- Ability to use your own initiative within a variety of tasks
- Ability to manage a range of projects and tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills