Platoon is how Apple shows up for and empowers Artists, and this role contributes to this mission. In this position, you will be responsible for working with our music team, and leveraging key touch points within the global Apple team. You will be assisting the Music Team across a number of Platoon’s music offerings, including A&R, Studios, Developing Artists, Established Artists, Platoon’s Community & Education Initiative and more. If you are a self-directed, adaptable team player who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you! Do you share our passion for Music? If so, we are seeking enthusiastic and ambitious applicants to join our year long program.
The Apple Media Services Development Program is a 12 month entry level program commencing in July 2021. It is above competitively salaried, and includes a program to support personal development. You will have a range of responsibilities including significant day-to-day tasks alongside longer project work. You will be a vital and impactful member of the team and every single day will be different, rewarding and challenging.
- Passionate about music and new artists?
- Collaborative and curious?
- Meticulous with your attention to detail and have a desire to learn?
- A self-starter who can use your initiative to problem solve?
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment?
- Confident in your interpersonal skills?
We are a fast paced company and your responsibilities are likely to grow and change during your time with us. This is a short overview of some of the responsibilities you will help the Platoon team with:
- Help facilitate and join weekly meetings with potential new artists and managers
- Assist with our weekly music meeting, writing notes, responding to manager emails post meeting
- Identify up and coming talent that you can put forward to A&R meetings
Campaign Management & Releases
- Developing Artists
- Upload new releases to our Soundcloud page ahead of their release date, ready for pitching.
- Assist in communications between the Music Team and Manager
- Review analytics from recent campaigns & releases to share with Management on release day and post-release
Platoon Studios / Community / Education
- Assist the Music Team with weekly studio reporting.
- Put forward proactive ideas of Education sessions and Community events in the space.
You can expect to learn and see the inside of the music and creative industry. How Platoon works and experience a forward-thinking, new-age company within the wider Apple community. You will get to experience working in a network of industry professionals and artists in an inclusive and nurturing environment.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Able to complete the full program (1 year), starting July 2021