As a Parts Apprentice at Arnold Clark, you will get valuable experience within our busy parts departments, with the opportunity to put theory into practice in a fast-paced working environment. As well as receiving on-the-job training, youll be trained at our in-house Parts Academy and GTG Training and be regularly assessed as you work towards an SQA Level 3 Parts Distribution qualification.
This role would suit someone who is self-motivated, willing to learn, enjoys working with others and delivering a high standard of customer service. A career progression plan can be put in place for those looking to develop the role further.
- Receiving and dispatching parts in a timely and professional manner.
- Dealing with enquiries, internal and external, either face-to-face or over the phone.
- Sourcing and pricing parts.
- Working with various online systems.
- Assisting with stock management.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Working with a team in a busy environment.
- You must have gained or be working towards National 4 or above in Maths, English and one other subject (or accredited equivalent).
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and listen to instructions.
- Ability to build good relationships with your team and other departments.
- Ability to ask questions and learn quickly on the job.
- Willing to use your own initiative.