- Routine stocktake of consumables and follow procedures in terms of receiving, reordering and recording stock and materials
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance activities once trained, this can include pH probe change, routine pH probe buffering, flushing lines, clearing minor blockages etc.
- Observe the plant and equipment to detect any defects on Plant and Equipment used in the process and where possible diagnose possible causes and rectify.
- You are required to follow the safe working procedures provided to protect your own safety and the safety of others at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Maths - GCSE Level 4 (C) or above/ predicted.
- English Language - GCSE Level 4 (C) or above/ predicted.
Please ensure that you complete the required assessments by clicking on the LINK HERE .
During this programme, we will help you to develop your practical skills and knowledge required for you to succeed in this role as well as your future career. Throughout this programme, you will continue to develop your behaviours such as team working, problem-solving and customer focus.