Fastrack your career - Were looking for people who are ready to help shape the future of Ocado Logistics and the wider global business. As an Operations Management graduate, youll be supporting a network of people within our highly automated, fast-paced fulfilment centres unlike anything you will have ever seen before.
We will empower you from day one and youll be given genuine development opportunities and continued support, so you can have a successful career here at Ocado Group. Some of our previous graduates have progressed within the business to enrol into a leadership role or project management.
Throughout the two-year programme youll be working towards a full management position with the expectation that you will progress through the organisation to more senior management or specialised roles in double-quick time.
If you are bursting with energy, drive and initiative and are striving to make a difference in a pioneering business changing the way the world shops, this role is for you.
What youll do:
- Four six-month placements across the UK network
- Your first year is all about understanding our state-of-the-art Customer Fulfilment Centres, from inbound to despatch. Youll be managing parts of the operation, taking responsibility for people and production.
- In your second year, youll be able to tailor your scheme to suit your career goals and aspirations from Operational Excellence and Supply Chain to Delivery Operations and Zoom, our on-demand grocery service.
- A bachelors degree in any subject from any university.
- Youll need to be a highly motivated individual with a focus on working as a team and moving towards collective goals.
- Youll need to work with stakeholders from across the business. Communication and listening skills are essential.
- Our operation is live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you will need to be flexible to work shift patterns that would include both day and night shifts and weekends.
About your benefits:
Our people are at the heart of our business and without them we wouldnt be able to deliver our award-winning service to millions of customers across the country each day. So its important to us that along with safe working environments we offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits. Some of our most popular benefits are:
- A range of discounts at various retailers including 15% off online shopping at Ocado
- The ability to share in our success through a range of share plans
- Tools & support for your health and wellbeing
- Option to purchase additional holiday
A career at Ocado Group can lead to many things with fantastic opportunities available in various parts of the business.
See what Life at Ocado Group is like and hear from our current Graduates here.
We offer flexibility on your location
Wherever possible, we offer the option to work from almost any location* for up to 30 calendar days a year, giving our teams the flexibility to be closer to family, expand their horizons, or simply have a change of scenery.
Balance and wellbeing are important to us, and taking a break is key. We also want everyone to use all of their annual leave. Thats why we offer you the possibility of attaching up to two weeks of annual leave to your work-from-anywhere, giving you the chance of extending your stay in your chosen destination.
- Conditions apply to where you can work from
Our Application Process
Applications to our schemes open on 4th October 2021 and should be made through the Ocadogroup.com/careers/graduates website. Due to high volumes of applications our vacancy close dates are subject to change and our suggestion would be to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Applicants who successfully complete these will be invited to attend a Virtual Assessment Center which is being held on 10th November 2021 and 1st December 2021. Weve designed the process to be able to get to know you and to see what youre capable of. Successful candidates will be invited to begin their roles in September 2022.