Perform clerical duties, including, but not limited to mailing and filing correspondence, light accounting duties.
- placing orders and answering telephone calls and emails.
- Interact with members, visitors, and suppliers.
- Sort and distribute post
- Arrange and assist with organising meetings, the diary/planner for events, functions and visiting parties by reserving rooms and liaising with the caterers and Pro Shop.
- Type correspondence, meeting notes and forms among other documents.
- Photocopies, scans and file appropriate documents.
- Maintain accurate members records and enter data, including setting up new members.
- Conduct research and compile data when requested.
- Interact with directors when necessary.
- Act as a first point of contact in the office and helping with members/visitors enquires that come into the office.
- Support other staff with organisational tasks.
- Ensure all preparations are in place for major activities with the club.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and outlook and social media including website
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- To be logical and methodical
- Highly motivated and ability to prioritise efficiently
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- As the first point of contact -strong interpersonal skills
- Be a great communicator both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be self-driven
- Professional appearance
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence
- Pay close attention to details
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Excellent time management
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and be proactive
4 GCSEs at grades A*- D (9-4) including Maths and English (or equivalent).
Candidates who have not attended an Apprenticeship Interview at LMC prior to Interview must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment to be complete prior to enrolment.
92% of Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
About the employer
Heysham Golf Club is a parkland course situated near to the historic village of Heysham. This North Lancashire course is within easy reach of the M6 motorway via the Bay Gateway and near to the coastal resort of Morecambe and the city of Lancaster.
Heysham Golf Club Ltd
LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lancaster & Morecambe College
Adam Parkinson 01524 521483 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Relevant training will be provided through Lancaster & Morecambe College