What Will The Role Involve?
- Monitor our training trackers
- Book training courses for all staff within the business
- Keep track of progressing qualifications
- Update training files with new qualifications and provide hr with training fees for leavers when required.
Support the reception staff
- This will include you taking charge of the post (opening, stamping and distributing across site)
- Answer calls and deal with/escalate complaints
- Make drinks for visitors and book meeting rooms
Bethell Group are an equal opportunities employer and actively recruit for members of the Armed Forces, Veterans and their families, having recently signed the Armed Forces Covenant.
Due to the nature and environment of our work, all offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of our pre-employment checks. These include:
- Checking identity and Right to Work in UK
- Employment References
- Basic Disclosure criminal records checks
Other checks may be required depending on the nature of the job for which you have applied, e.g., qualifications or enhanced security checks.
How you will be supported
Our apprentice programmes are custom-built each year to grow our own talent for the future. Theres plenty of knowledge that youll learn on the job (that you could never learn from a book) and our experts are keen to share their knowledge with you. These schemes are specifically designed to give you all the experience and training you need to achieve your key end roles and you will be guided by a mentor, an assessor and your line manager.
- Hard working
- Willingness to learn new skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks
- Positive attitude
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure
- GCSE maths & English Grade C/4 or above
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
About the employer
Bethell Group Plc are a Civil Engineering & Groundwork company based in the Bolton area, with contracts throughout Greater Manchester.
Bethell Construction Ltd
The Growth Company
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Solutions Ltd
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 3 qualification in Business Admin