Applications are invited for a Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Apprentice at our Nottingham Site. This is a full time apprenticeship (with study release to College).
As a Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Apprentice your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Companys requirements but will include:
- Dismantling components and equipment.
- Diagnosing faults on equipment.
- Checking components for serviceability during overall activities.
- Repairing and modifying mechanical assemblies.
- Assembling mechanical components.
- Checking that completed assemblies comply with specifications.
You will join a structured Advanced Apprenticeship programme where you will train to become a fully qualified Mechanical Engineer.
You will also be required to undertake additional company training in other disciplines to further develop and complement a full skill set needed for the role.
- Minimum grade C in GCSE Maths, English, Science and another technical subject, or equivalent.
- An enthusiastic individual with a flexible approach to their work.
- A keen desire to progress personally and to build a long-term future in an Engineering role.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- An inquisitive and questioning mind and a desire to learn from others.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.