- Designing and producing product catalogues
- Creating print media adverts
- Negotiating the purchase of print media
- Coordinating direct door-to-door leaflet campaigns
- Keeping our website updated with new products and product amendments
- Creating new blog content for the website
- Preparing quarterly newsletter for NHS clients
- Updating social media platforms
- Creating other marketing colateral including packaging designs and manuals
This is a great opportunity to join a family owned Sussex based business working in a sector that makes a real difference to peoples lives. We offer our customers a consultative, non-pressured service and provide a full range of products to help customers stay in their own home for longer. We also work with OTs and Healthcare professionals in local authorities and the NHS.
You will be proficient in design using the Adobe suite and will be able to produce adverts and marketing collateral to a high standard. You will need great communication skills to liaise with other functions across the companies and with our showrooms across the South East. You will have a good understanding of website and social media posting and be able to produce copy for these platforms. You will need all the usual personal skills to be effective in this role - highly organised, good attention to detail and a commitment to achieving project deadlines.