Post-graduate Apprenticeship Programme, July 2021
Make your debut here.
Be yourself. Join our team.
At Societe Generale we’re offering a 22-month post-graduate apprenticeship programme, that provides you with a fully funded professional qualification and endless opportunities for learning, development and progress.
You’ll work with clients and colleagues from the start, working on projects that have a genuine positive impact. Our purpose is to build a more sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions.
Join our apprenticeship programme and shape your future.
The Client Marketing team, which is part of the Wholesale Client Office (WCO), is responsible for marketing and other related responsibilities in the following areas:
- Marketing activity for the Global Markets Key Client Programme
- Marketing towards Corporate Clients as agreed with and in line with the Global Banking and Advisory, Financial Institutions Group
- Support for Global Awards and Survey Rankings across key areas of investment banking divisions
- Support the development of new digital marketing solutions
- Sustainable finance structured marketing and communication planning and execution
We have the following opportunities to join this Team as a Post graduate Apprentice;
- Marketing Apprenticeship
The qualifications on offer are aligned to the job you would be doing, giving you the opportunity to put your new skills and knowledge into practice as you learn them.
We are here to help you succeed, so we will provide fully supported learning throughout your time as a post graduate Apprentice. Also, you will also have a dedicated skills coach to support you through your journey.
For this position, you will enrol in our Associate Project Management, Level Four Qualification
Can you illustrate the below criteria?
- Good level of English (oral and written)
- Analytical thinking skills
- Written skills: able to write a clear comprehensive memo or e-mail
- Presentation skills: able to make short oral or written presentation
- IT skills: able to use Microsoft Office tools Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organisation skills: help perform all tasks within the deadline and anticipate workload
- Ability to work in an international environment and to cooperate with different teams
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment