The Marketing Apprentice will support the marketing team in communicating Agenda's own and their client's messaging to ensure maximum audience engagement.
The role reports directly to the Marketing Executive, who reports into the Head of Sales and Marketing.
The Marketing Apprentice will support the wider sales and marketing team, working on both internal projects for Agenda's recruitment, screening and marketing divisions, as well as marketing agency services for clients. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about delivering creative content and would like to develop their skills within a busy, dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Reporting and monitoring of company's social media channels to ensure effective performance, supported by the Marketing Executive
- Coordination of the company's social media channels - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Content creation for both Agenda and its clients across relevant channels (i.e. Website, Social Media, E-Marketing)
- Assist with the campaign management for each division in collaboration with the core marketing team and internal department
- Liaison with Printers for marketing materials and corporate stationery
- Digital marketing implementation and reporting
- Creation and production of digital, print and video content for all divisions including graphic design
- Supporting the sales team with client pitches, assisting with the creation of PowerPoints, tenders/proposals and document updates where required
- Content and video idea development for internal company newsletters
- Researching Agenda's competitors to ensure that we are well placed within the industry
- Assisting our Publications Specialist with creating Agenda's 4 print publications, this includes: Creating artwork for clients and Agenda / Media quotations and order acknowledgements / Proofing when required
- Standardisation of company material
- Proofreading internal and client documentation as and when required
- Raising invoices and purchase orders for both internal and client work
- Liaison with external suppliers.
- Any other duties as required by the business at a given time
Agenda only recruits people with integrity, who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.
Personal Qualities :
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Desire and willingness to undergo Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
Skills Required :
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of adobe programmes, specifically - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and Hootsuite is preferred but full training will be provided
- Knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Office applications