You will be joining a busy and friendly marketing department and will be supporting delivery of a variety of marketing campaigns and events for current and prospective learners and stakeholders.
Duties, such as:
- Assist in the effective and creative planning and organising of college events
- Assist in the maintenance of the college websites, ensuring content is up to date, relevant and effective
- Provide a professional front of house service and act confidently as ambassador for the college at events
- Help review, monitor and deliver marketing campaign elements
- Provide administrative support
- Coordinate the distribution of marketing materials
- Other reasonable duties at the request of the Marketing Manager and wider team.
Mainly based at the Cambridge Campus but will often work at the Huntingdon Campus, must be able to travel to both.
What we are looking for in our ideal Apprentice:
- Relevant Level 2 qualification
- Maths and English GCSE at grade 4-9
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, focussed and organised
- Able and willing to carry out some travel independently
- A desire to learn and apply themselves to the world of marketing and events
- Excellent IT Skills in Word, Excel and across Social Media platforms
- Copy writing, video production and content skills desirable, or willing to learn
- Creative, enthusiastic and can do attitude.
This role is open to those leaving school, college or university, early on in their marketing career or changing careers, as such experience of marketing is not required, but any related experience or demonstrable skills are highly desirable.