As a participant in our programs, you will gain valuable experience and make contributions through meaningful project work. You will have the opportunity to join us for trainings, networking events, and engagements with company leadership. Our 12-week intern program starts in May, and our 6-month co-op program starts in January or July.
Meet our awesome team of top-notch communicators
As a Library Intern you will partner with our team of industry professionals who love to solve problems with the powers of wikis and style guides. You will help blaze new trails organizing highly technical materials and developing systems and standards to keep things tidy. You'll help to design and plan your work to apply your specific skills and interests and be an engaged participant in our constantly changing information environment.
As a Library Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and modifying schemes and standards to meet user needs and align with workflows in a technical setting
- Meeting with key stakeholders to build an understanding of community, audience, and non-user groups' information seeking behaviors
- Cataloging and classifying information and non-traditional materials to improve access and findability
- Advocating for information literacy across our teams and supporting relevant initiatives using metrics to explain results
- Be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's in a related field and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Be a good communicator in writing, interviews, as an engaged listener, and a thoughtful reader
- Have prior exposure to library science (nice to have)