- Label, dispense and endorse prescriptions
- Ensure the safe supply and appropriate storage of medicines.
- Ordering medication
- Create and update patient medication records
- Check endorsements and patient declarations on prescriptions
- Process invoices and paperwork
- Undertake all necessary housekeeping duties
- Participate in the delivery of any additional services (stop smoking advice, blood pressure testing etc.) for which you will have received adequate training
- Follow till processes including sales of over the counter medication, pharmacy merchandise and collecting necessary charges
Strong communication skills, be able to work effectively as part of a team and individually where required, have excellent customer service and communication skills and have an eye for detail.
Confident and out going, have a strong work ethic, be reliable and conscientious, provide the same level of care for each and every patient.
Must have strong numeracy and literacy skills - Maths and English GCSE qualifications at grade C/4 is ideal.