For a duration of 3 to 6 months, you will be able to complete an internship within one of our following Business Units:
- Corporate, Tax & Capital Markets
- Private Equity & Real Estate
- Investment Management
- Bank & Finance
- Commercial & Litigation
- You have obtained or are currently registered for a masters degree in law;
- You are interested in a long term traineeship of 3 to 6 months to complement your education;
- You are multilingual with a good command English (both written and spoken); fluency in French and/or German will be considered an advantage;
- You would like to gain international experience in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Trainings, responsabilities and career opportunities.