We are Bionic! We are the leading SME services platform. We match small business customers with the right energy, insurance, connectivity and finance providers and products. If you want to compare business energy suppliers with uSwitch, Money Supermarket or Confused.com, it’s our award-winning team that receives your call.
Having been founded in 2007, the business is in a high growth and works at an incredible pace. Today we have become a £40m revenue business through significant double-digit organic growth, as well as completing 4 acquisitions in the last 18 months. We are in this year’s “Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for” and recently have been awarded the Accreditation for Extraordinary levels of Workplace Engagement as well as Sunday Times BDO profit Track 100.
B2B Outbound Position
We have just moved! This role will be based out of our brand-new office in Luton – walking distance to both train stations!
Salary – £19K basic (£22k after successful completion of 3 month probation) + uncapped commission structure
(year 1 earning potential £30k and year 2 earning potential up to £40k).
Want to take your sales career to the next level? Bionic dedicates its time training you from the moment your journey starts with us. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business.
This is a lead generation position in which you will be conducting outbound calls to prospective and existing customers to qualify leads for our product sales team (circa 200 calls per day). You will be gathering information to understand a customer’s energy needs and how to help them reduce their business costs. You will also be maintaining regular and fully documented contact with an existing client base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
- Ability to meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Drive, determination and an excellent professional telephone manner
- Ability to demonstrate doing the right thing for our customers
- Pro-active and resilient attitude
- Self motivated, but also a strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for sales
- Excellent, verbal and communication skills
- Passion – Passionately care about the success of the business. Must show energy, drive and commitment to deliver success.
- Care – To deeply care about our customer experience
- Courage – Highly motivated with an overwhelming desire to deliver innovative, intelligent, best in class. There are much easier jobs elsewhere. Never afraid to fail or ask for feedback and input.
- Dream Big – Believe that anything is possible and always have big dreams.
- Resilient – Stay focused and motivated when faced with
- targets, in less than perfect scenarios
Our Unique Culture and Key Benefits:
We believe that a unique culture is something we create not something that just ‘happens’. We are building a business that passes the duvet test each day for our Team Players that come to work here, where we make our decisions and complete our actions based on our values - We’re One Team, We Make a Difference and We Push For Greatness.
The playing conditions we face won’t always be perfect and will often feel hard. What we’re doing is simple – helping businesses with their essential services – but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. Every day you bring your best attitude to work and will strive to get better at doing your job. Maintaining the relentlessly high energy levels that everyone tells us is part of our personality, you’ll show up every day as the best version of yourselves with a Performance Mindset.
But what can you expect in return….? You’ll be working for a company where you are challenged and supported to perform but where you will have the best opportunity to be part of something that matters and continue to grow. We create an environment where politics and red tape are kept to a minimum and where you will get the freedom to make the best choices. Where you feel trusted, listened to and treated fairly. Recognised and Rewarded for both Great Performance & Results.
In addition to a great salary, Our Benefits include:
- Clear internal progression and structured training
- 20 days holiday and 3 days off between Christmas and New Year
- Dynamic team culture
- Free fruit, coffee and tea
- Rewards and recognition
- Family Day and Volunteer Day
- Ability to buy and sell holiday
- Smart casual dress code
- Vitality private health care after 1 year
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme