Company: Jacobs Douwe Egberts
Location: Banbury and Hurley, Oxfordshire
Roles: 12-month Year in Industry Placements (Retail, Brand, I.T, Sales, Finance, HR and more!)
Salary: £18,500 + £1,000 sign-on bonus
Start Date: July 2022
Deadline: 31st October
“Everyone deserves the coffee they love.”
Who is best suited to these roles?
- We are looking for bright and enthusiastic students who can work well in a team and are willing to get stuck in.
- You must be an undergraduate looking for a 12-month Year in Industry placement from July 2022 to July 2023.
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic perks: 25 days holiday, free hot beverages (not just coffee!) and even Barista training!
- Student Charity Committee: Every Friday all the placement students get together for a fun charity meeting. Last year their charity work raised over £30,000 in total.
- Culture: At JDE they have a friendly, hands-on environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute, and all opinions are valued. There is also a strong mentoring programme and you will be periodically reporting to senior business stakeholders and interacting with other placement students.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: From sourcing ingredients responsibly with internationally recognised standards, to partnering directly with suppliers to improve working conditions and protect natural resources, and aim to make all manufacturing sites landfill-free, at JDE they are driven by their passion for coffee & tea, care for people and respect for the environment.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.