We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the IT Support team as an apprentice. Reporting to the IT Support Team Lead, the successful candidate responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing with tickets that come in via email or chat channel - triage to correct support team individual
- Ensuring Knowledge database is maintained and updated
- First line Support activities Set up users to access VPN and other Company services New Laptop builds Use a wide range of tools for testing and troubleshooting and analysing problems
- Dealing with IT Contract and Licencing renewals
- Receiving and asset tagging IT equipment
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will have GCSEs or equivalent including Maths, English & one science discipline and will have the following skills :
- IT Hobbyist
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Good telephone manner
- Demonstrate some technical knowledge
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational and problem-solving abilities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.