Pernod Ricard Global Travel Retail is a subsidiary of Pernod Ricard group, the world co-leader in wine and spirits with a global turnover of ca 9+ Billion Euros. Pernod Ricard Global Travel Retail sells and promotes Pernod Ricard brands in the Travel Retail channel; airport duty free shops, border shops, cruise ships, airlines, etc. in the whole world.
We are a convivial, passionate, entrepreneurial and dynamic company. The group has established a model that places consumers and shoppers at the centre of its entire strategic approach. Premium is the heartland of our business and one of the finest collection of drinks brands in the world we have earned the reputation for our unrivalled offering in premium spirits and wines brands that embody heritage, quality and provenance.
Global Travel Retail is a newly formed agile company within Pernod Ricard. This is a fantastic chance to work within the HR team here in London within the communications space. It is a fast paced convivial working environment so if you are looking for a creative role with responsibility and reward this is for you!
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
Reporting to the Head of Learning & Development, this internal communications internship will develop your skill set in planning and organising, time management and creativity, and implementing a range of internal communication projects.
In this role you will be involved with:
- Writing news stories
- Publishing articles and announcements for our intranet page
- Creation of digital learning content
- Creating videos
- Designing campaigns
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with the ability to work in multicultural teams
- Creative skills for designing effective communications
- Confident user of the MS Office Tools (especially PowerPoint), Social Media Platforms, and online design tools
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Good prioritisation and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and display initiative within an environment of accountability and responsibility
- Bachelors or Masters degree in the field of Marketing, Communications or equivalent with an interest in Internal Communications, Learning and HR.