- Take ownership of the design and development of key game systems
- Rapidly gain in-depth knowledge of new technology and development practices
- Develop best practices and effectively communicate these to other team members and disciplines.
- Effectively profile and optimise game systems
- A good understanding of engine architecture and experience of the full development life cycle.
- Design and content team collaboration experience.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisation skills and an enthusiastic team worker.
- A logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Excellent Maths.
Apply to position
Click below to apply. This link will redirect you to the employer's career website.