The Intern provides analytical services to the DCF team for internal and external DCF document/products. These support fundraising and fund management tasks across the Bank.
Financial resources from donors for technical assistance and other grant or concessional instruments are crucial to help the Bank to deliver on its transition mandate. DCF works as a catalyst in raising and managing donor funds, working closely with other departments in the Bank, and ensuring that donor priorities are well understood in the Bank and that the Banks priorities are well understood by donors.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation of analytical documents used to engage donors (including the Annual Donor Report and other pieces) including data preparation and analysis;
- Support analysis related to donor funds for other DCF and EBRD analytical reports and communication products as needed;
- Assist with data gathering and reconciliation for reporting, liaising with teams across the Bank for inputs as may be required;
- Keep up to date the internal donor and grant-related DCF databases;
- Assist with the reclassification of historical grant data as needed, especially in the light of ongoing change management projects
- Graduate qualification (Masters) in International Development/Relations, Economics, Business, Finance Statistics or other relevant degree
Knowledge & Expertise
- Excellent quantitative/numerical skills with the ability to interpret technical/financial information; these skills will be tested as part of the hiring process.
- Knowledge of and interest in international development and relations;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, with an ability to write clear text for internal and external audiences;
- Ability to work effectively in teams in a multi-cultural environment;
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise appropriately and work with varying levels of guidance;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Database and Tableau, SAP knowledge an advantage.