At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Computational Biology Summer Intern will be involved in analyzing Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition with single cell expression data in the field of non-oncology diseases with the novel cell-cell communication approaches. Intern will have the opportunity to influence the internal research projects and gain the experience of participating in scientific discussions with diverse audience.
- Prepare literature overview in the field of study
- Propose the downstream analysis workflow according to objectives
- Implement the scripts considering scientific rational and purpose
- Present findings in group meetings
- Being Master's or PhD student in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Biostatistics or related.
- Experience with at least one programming language (R, python and etc.).
- Understanding the fundamentals of Machine Learning and Biology.
- Be open-minded, highly motivated and goal-oriented