Fisher Investments Europe's Institutional group works directly with institutional investors, including pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds to manage specific portions of their assets. The group is offering a rewarding internship opportunity to support their sales and business development efforts.
As an FIE Institutional Sales Intern, you will provide essential support to the Institutional Sales team by assisting with administrative tasks, requests, and team projects. Reporting to your Team Leader, you will have a variety of collaboration opportunities to help you sharpen your skills.
Through hands-on training and mentorship, your personal development in this role will be exponential. Surrounded by experienced professionals, you will grow your support skills, build relationships within the firm and earn an opportunity to kick-start your career. No experience is required, so if you feel you have what it takes, let us know!
- Assist senior sales members with prospecting efforts, industry research and lead generation
- Help prepare resources with the institutional materials team and print materials for prospective client meetings
- Plan travel itineraries and submit travel requests
- Monitor industry news publications for new sales opportunities, important personnel changes and industry events
- Gain an understanding of the strategies available that FIE market to prospective clients
- Cultivate an understanding of Fisher Investments' market philosophy, attend formal training sessions and learn the art of becoming a sales professional
- A desire to get started in institutional money management and progress to a further role
- Interest in a career in sales
- Can coordinate well with others
- Have the will to work and succeed in collaborative and professional environment
- Responsible, reliable, and accountable